You’ve got stories. You’ve got poems. You’ve got essays. You’ve even got a blog brewing. You’ve got things to write—you’re a writer!
Maybe it’s that troublemaker inner-critic or memories of your fourth grade teacher who tragically used your book report as an example of what not to do that’s holding you back. Maybe you’re searching for a voice that feels right, or looking for inspiration. Or maybe you’re just feeling rusty and need some guidance on how to get from A-Z.
My work as a writing coach and consultant offers a supportive, customized, productive and inspirational program for the writer in you looking to create more, improve or just feel empowered. Each partnership looks different and can include, but is not limited to: prompts, crafting elements, idea development, project organization, deep craft exploration, writing exercise and constructive feedback.
How it works:
- An intake session to clarify writing goals and desired outcomes.
- Related assignments, exercises, writing prompts.
- Customized timelines and accountability to keep your projects on track.
- Email support as needed.
- Al la carte as needed 60 mins calls: $125
- Ongoing bi-weekly (3-month minimum): $350 per month